Yunus Brothers is the flagship company and trading arm of the group which was formed in 1962 by Chairman (Late) Haji Abdul Aziz Tabba. Starting as a small commercial Exporter of Yarn and Grey Cloth to Far Eastern countries, the company developed rapidly and expanded its Exports to Europe and USA also. Yunus Brother Group is recognized internationally in the world of Textiles and enjoying a strong reputation in respect of consistent quality, reliability and superb customer services. The Yunus Brother Group has been a frequent recipient of various awards and trophies for the Export Performance by the Government of Pakistan.
- Yunus Brothers Group ("YB") was founded in 1962 as a commercial exporter of cotton yarn to far-east countries under the dynamic leadership of late Mr. Abdul Aziz Tabba
- YB consists of nine companies with an annual turnover of over USD 800 million with export sales accounting for over 68% of annual turnover
- Besides playing a leading role in textile, YB has diversified its activities and owns the largest cement manufacturing plant in the country with a production capacity of 7.5 million tons per annum
- YB received more than 20 export trophies from the Government of Pakistan, including one for the highest overall exports and another for the highest exports in the Textile sector
- YB is a leading textile house and is engaged in diverse aspects of textile manufacturing consisting of spinning, weaving, processing, finishing and stitching